Effective Monday Dec 9th to better serve you.
We are so happy to present the winter schedule after studying the survey responses from our students.
The new schedule looks amazing since we were able to respond to the majority of the student’s requests.
1) We are now offering a Tiny Champions Class on Tuesday and Thursday Morning from 8:30am to 9:15am. This is a special class designed for children aged 3 and 4 years old. We strongly encourage you to bring your child to this class if your schedule allows you to do so, otherwise they can keep attending the LC1 class like before.
2) All classes now start at 3:10pm to allow a 10 minute intermission between classes. This will ensure classes start and finish on time so you can be confident your outside schedule will not be effected.
3) Advanced Kids Classes on Mondays and Wednesdays are now at 5:10pm.
4) LC2 Classes on Mondays and Wednesdays are now at 3:10pm.
5) Any student enrolled in the Juniors Program now has the option to choose any two of the four5:10pm to 6:00pm classes from Monday to Thursday.
1) Wednesday’s lunch class is now a Black Belt Class.
2) We’ve added an Advanced Class on Monday nights in addition to the Fundamentals Class.
3) Black Belt Classes now Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
4) Wednesday evening’s class is now an All Levels Study Hall.
5) We’ve added a Friday evening Special Class called Grapplers Strategy from 5:30pm to 7:00pm.